Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ziyadi: The decision to dissolve Parliament came in agreement with the government, and its date i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Al-Ziyadi: The decision to dissolve Parliament came in agreement with the government, and its date i Empty Al-Ziyadi: The decision to dissolve Parliament came in agreement with the government, and its date i

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:39 pm

Al-Ziyadi: The decision to dissolve Parliament came in agreement with the government, and its date is not related to the period of immunity of a deputy

•  Time: 04/03/2021 22:16:05

•  Read: 780 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Policy: Al-Furat News} The deputy of the Saeron bloc, Badr Al-Ziyadi, confirmed the parliament's agreement with the government to dissolve itself.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    In a televised interview, Ziyadi said, "The decision to dissolve Parliament came in agreement with the government," and they returned it to "a political decision by the majority."
    He added, "The judiciary is resorting to parliament to lift the immunity of MPs, and its mission is to prosecute any deputy who has corruption files. But the decision to dissolve parliament 3 days before the elections does not relate to the period of the deputy's immunity."
    "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi has a government program, including early elections, and he has full powers, including setting the state's economic policy," Ziyadi said.
    He stressed "the necessity of the integrity and transparency of the elections in order to restore confidence to the Iraqi citizen and to stabilize the internal situation," stressing "the importance of restricting weapons before the elections to ensure freedom of voting."
    Al-Ziyadi added, "We have no choice but to hold early elections far from the influences of political money," pointing out "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am