Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen: Maliki has no national acceptability that qualify for a third term

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Citizen: Maliki has no national acceptability that qualify for a third term Empty Citizen: Maliki has no national acceptability that qualify for a third term

Post by wciappetta Fri 11 Jul 2014, 5:58 am

Citizen: Maliki has no national acceptability that qualify for a third term

01:24:11 / 07/2014

Khandan - any spring renewed mass citizen's categorical rejection of Maliki as prime minister for a third term. said the leader of the Bloc citizen Salah Arbaoui in a statement to "Khandan", "The National Alliance depends on the nomination of any character for the presidency of the Council of Ministers on fundamental criteria, namely the admissibility of national representation the real component, and we are within a block citizen believe that al-Maliki does not have the element of admissibility that qualify him to take that position, and as we are still clinging to refusing to state his third. " and between Arbaoui, "The Kurds, like the rest of the ingredients other political rejection of the policy of al-Maliki, will participate in the next government that Absorb the last volume of political rejection of his candidacy, and make way for countless personal acceptance of all powers. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 2:37 pm