Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative economy: The next stage will be the stage of approving the partnership law between th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative economy: The next stage will be the stage of approving the partnership law between th Empty Representative economy: The next stage will be the stage of approving the partnership law between th

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Apr 2021, 7:52 am

Representative economy: The next stage will be the stage of approving the partnership law between the private and public sectors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee stated, on Sunday, that the next stage after approving the budget will be the stage of approving economic laws that support the Iraqi economy and contribute to providing quality local products that match the importer.
    Committee member Nada Shaker Jawdat said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “one of the most important laws that efforts must be poured into at this stage is the partnership between the private and public sectors, and other important laws that are in the interest of correcting the economic situation. ».

She added that "the human potential is able to change the Iraqi economic reality to its best with the support of legislation, including the partnership law between the private and public sectors, which contributes to the industrial development of the country and supports it economically and provides a large cash block at home."
    Jawdat pointed out that “strengthening and correcting the local industry and relying on it is the best solution to avoid the high prices of imported products, which constitutes a successful action plan for ministries to evaluate their factories in two ways. Either offering it for investment or evaluating it and working to operate it with local competencies and expertise, in addition to relying on pushing development and benefiting from the manufacturing plans adopted by factories in neighboring or international countries in manufacturing products with Iraqi expertise.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:14 pm