Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Eidani: The most important item in the 2021 budget is the petrodollar fund

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Eidani: The most important item in the 2021 budget is the petrodollar fund Empty Al-Eidani: The most important item in the 2021 budget is the petrodollar fund

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Apr 2021, 2:28 pm

[size=35][size=35]Al-Eidani: The most important item in the 2021 budget is the petrodollar fund[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-04-06 | 04:38
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Basra Governor Asaad Al-Eidani considered that the most important thing approved in the 2021 budget for Basra is the petrodollar fund, which has been allocated one trillion dinars for the whole of Iraq, indicating that it is not possible to give figures for the Basra budget because 50% of the outlets revenues will be added to it as well as the development of the regions.

Al-Eidani said in a press statement, "followed by Alsumaria News," that some consider allocations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]A few others consider it sufficient, but we cannot give it by numbers, because we have two important topics.

The first is the annual pathway where it will open[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] An important openness through it, despite the fact that the allocations of this road will be from the border crossings of the governorate after 50% of the imports have been allocated to them, and I cannot give a number to these allocations because they are decided monthly.

He continued that the second project, though on [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1956186754/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7/ar/]Oil Ministry[/url] But its benefit will be for the people of the province, and it is liquid [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Where an amount of 300 million dollars was approved for this important project, in addition to the large Faw port project, for which funds were also allocated.

He pointed out that the amounts included in the budget for the development of the regions amounted to 4 trillion governorate shares[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Of them, about 7 or 8 percent, as well as the establishment of the petrodollar fund, which is the most important, where the surplus over the barrel price calculated in the budget will be placed in it

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 21 Feb 2024, 3:15 am