Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Independent: the escalation of rhetoric between Maliki and Kurdistan does not leave room for fut

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Independent: the escalation of rhetoric between Maliki and Kurdistan does not leave room for fut Empty The Independent: the escalation of rhetoric between Maliki and Kurdistan does not leave room for fut

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jul 2014, 4:19 am

The Independent: the escalation of rhetoric between Maliki and Kurdistan does not leave room for future cooperation 

07/11/20140
    Brought to the newspaper "The Independent" British, on Friday, the light on the issue of Iraq, pointing out that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki "lost" Kurdish support, indicating that the escalating rhetoric between the two sides does not leave room for future cooperation between the two sides. 
    And published "The Independent" report, seen by "Alsumaria News", under the title of "mutual accusations between the Iraqi government and the Kurds undermine the chances of joint action against the militants," writer Patrick Cobain who sees, that "the accusations made ​​by the Kurdish leaders to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki of being patient myself and unbalanced when he said that Erbil has become a stronghold for extremists do not leave room for future cooperation between the two parties. " The writer adds, that "a number of ministers of the Kurds boycotted cabinet meetings in Baghdad in protest at Maliki's comments parallel with the suspension of flights between the capital and the cities of Arbil and Sulaymaniyah in the areas controlled by the Kurds of Iraq." The author explains, that "the road between Baghdad and the Kurdistan also cut off by the fighters of the Islamic state and supporters of tribal militants," noting that "the reasons that prevent the possibility of cooperation between the two parties in a retaliatory strike against Sunni insurgents." And decided the presidency of the Kurdistan region, on Wednesday (July 9, 2014), the withdrawal of ministers of the Kurds in the federal government of Baghdad, in response to recent accusations of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who believed that the Erbil turned into the headquarters for the organization, "Daash."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 10:05 am