Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Electricity: We have achieved unprecedented achievements and many stations will be put i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Electricity: We have achieved unprecedented achievements and many stations will be put i Empty Minister of Electricity: We have achieved unprecedented achievements and many stations will be put i

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Apr 2021, 7:15 am

Minister of Electricity: We have achieved unprecedented achievements and many stations will be put into service

•  Time: 04/09/2021 08:24:07

•  Read: 4,173 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Locality: Al Furat News} The Minister of Electricity, Majed Hantoush, said that the ministry had achieved during his tenure what he described as "qualitative and unprecedented achievements."
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A ministry statement quoted Hantoush as saying during his visit yesterday to Al-Diwaneh governorate and his meeting with Governor Zuhair Al-Shaalan, "We have made during the past months, achievements that may be below the level of ambition, but qualitative and unprecedented compared to the performance of previous ministries."
    He pointed out, "There are many stations that will enter service during the next few months, which will contribute to the stability of supplying energy to citizens."
    He stressed, "The ministry is continuing to implement its strategic plan to develop the electric energy sector in the country, through contracts that have been and will be concluded with major international companies specialized in the electricity industry, in order to reduce pressure on the citizen from the heat of the summer months, and he will successively touch services through transmission projects." And electrical power distribution. "
    He pointed out, "The new generating capacities that will move the country to the new stage in the energy system, and the coming months will be sufficient to solve some of the energy problems in Iraq, so we are in dire need of the collection funds for the maintenance and development of networks."
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:28 am