Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals a crowded parliamentary schedule during the next stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - A deputy reveals a crowded parliamentary schedule during the next stage Empty A deputy reveals a crowded parliamentary schedule during the next stage

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Apr 2021, 7:46 am

A deputy reveals a crowded parliamentary schedule during the next stage
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Member of Parliament Hoda Sajjad revealed, on Saturday, that the House of Representatives intends to legislate a number of laws regarding the relationship of the center with the governorates, as well as several interrogations .
    "The council has several months until early elections are held, and it will legislate several laws related to the center's relationship with the governorates, as well as laws related to investment and support for the industrial and agricultural sector, " Sajjad said .
    She added, "The remaining time for the council will be busy to pass all the relevant laws, as well as to initiate several investigations to hold accountable any executive responsible for corruption ."
    Sajjad pointed out that "the council does not work according to political whims and that all interrogations end with a vote on dismissal or not, which is the MP's conviction away from all political pressures, and in the event of a corruption file, he will be sent directly to the judiciary."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:43 am