Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The border outlets announce the control of wasting public money by more than 77 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The border outlets announce the control of wasting public money by more than 77 million Empty The border outlets announce the control of wasting public money by more than 77 million

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Apr 2021, 8:25 am

[size=45][size=41]The border outlets announce the control of wasting public money by more than 77 million[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Noor News / Baghdad:
    The Border Ports Authority announced that it has seized a waste of public money of more than 77 million dinars, through manipulation of customs and tax fees.

A statement received by "Al-Nour News" a copy of it stated that "the port of the northern port of Umm Qasr managed to control (45) wheels outside the customs compound. One million and 215 thousand) Iraqi dinars.
    He pointed out to "refer what was seized to the competent judicial authorities to take the necessary legal measures against them and the right of the negligent customs officers who carried out customs transactions, contrary to the controls and instructions."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:16 am