Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

IRAQ IS ON THE LIST OF THE MOST "LAZY" COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ IS ON THE LIST OF THE MOST "LAZY" COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD Empty IRAQ IS ON THE LIST OF THE MOST "LAZY" COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mix
    [size=38]IRAQ IS ON THE LIST OF THE MOST "LAZY" COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD

Saturday, April 10, 2021 7:46 PM[/size]

Follow-up / National News Center

A recent specialized study showed that Iraq, which is a melting pot of different ethnic groups, falls short in practicing sports by only 52 percent. What indicated that Kuwait appeared at the top of the list of the most lazy countries.
    A report published in "News Patroling", reviewed by the "National News Center", stated that "Kuwait, which has more expatriates than its citizens, has joined the list of the most lazy countries around the world," indicating that "the number of expatriates may be one of the main reasons." That makes it the top of this list. ”
    The report indicated, "Cultural trends may have a role to play in making Kuwaiti citizens the most lazy in the world," explaining that, "compared to the standards of physical activity described, the Kuwaiti people fall short in practicing sports by a whopping 67 percent."
    He pointed out, "The health benefits of physical exercise are documented and widely accepted, as it reduces the risk of non-communicable diseases such as obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes and certain types of cancer such as colon cancer and breast cancer, and it also has a positive impact on mental health." .
    According to the study, "Brazil, which is the largest country in South America with a population of more than 211 million people, is where people are 47 percent less active compared to the physical activity guidelines set by the World Health Organization."
    Although Saudi Arabia, which is rich in oil and has the largest economy in the Middle East, has a large proportion of youth, it suffers from a lack of physical activity, and its people are the third most lazy people in the world, and their activity levels are 53 percent lower, compared to the standards set by the organization.
    As for Iraq, which is a melting pot of different ethnic groups, it falls short in practicing sports by 52 percent, according to the report.
    Research studies have shown, “Even 30 minutes of exercise five days a week can have significant health benefits. Accordingly, it is important to find time to exercise, and the morning is the best for that.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

IRAQ IS ON THE LIST OF THE MOST "LAZY" COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD Empty Re: IRAQ IS ON THE LIST OF THE MOST "LAZY" COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD

Post by Diamond Sat 10 Apr 2021, 3:56 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

chouchou and zimi31 like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

IRAQ IS ON THE LIST OF THE MOST "LAZY" COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD Empty Re: IRAQ IS ON THE LIST OF THE MOST "LAZY" COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD

Post by zimi31 Sat 10 Apr 2021, 7:30 pm

Diamond wrote:lol! lol! lol! lol!

I don't know about you but I find this shocking       laugh

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sun 11 Apr 2021, 6:35 am

zimi31 wrote:

All these years of waiting an you just  find it shocking

chouchou likes this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 11 Apr 2021, 6:41 am

Diamond wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:

All these years of waiting an you just  find it shocking
    Just having a little fun Diamond...I believe we are at the door...

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sun 11 Apr 2021, 6:53 am

yes we are at the door just wish someone would answer the door

chouchou and zimi31 like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 11 Apr 2021, 2:01 pm

Diamond wrote:yes we are at the door just wish someone would answer the door

I'll do it....         hi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:33 am