Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

KTFA Members "News and Views" Saturday Afternoon 4-10-2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

KTFA Members "News and Views" Saturday Afternoon 4-10-2021 Empty KTFA Members "News and Views" Saturday Afternoon 4-10-2021

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Apr 2021, 5:41 pm

[size=30]KTFA Members "News and Views" Saturday Afternoon 4-10-2021[/size]
    KTFA:
    Samson: The Ministry of Justice announces the issuance of the new issue of the Iraqi newspaper Al-Waqi’a, number (4623)
    10th April, 2021
    The Ministry of Justice announced the issuance of the new issue of the Iraqi Gazette number (4623), which included a number of laws ratified by the Presidency of the Republic.

The Director General of the six Haifa Mahmoud thanked the facts circle, that number included the issuance of Law No. (14 For the year 2020, the Republic of Iraq joined the International Loading Lines Agreement for the year 1966 and its amending protocol for the year 1988 as amended in 2003. LINK

Cashflow:  Good morning, correct me if Im wrong but I was expecting to see the Gazette publish the new budget today. Anybody?
    Godlover:  Maybe I am wrong in my thinking.....
    I thought the article had stated the president was signing the budget into law today? And then I believe they have up to 2 days from signing to publish the budget law.
    Boxman:  Being in the gazette would be great..however, the item i seek is when it is on the CBI website and Forex with an increase in value...all others listings will not allow any exchange of currency..IMO..
    Also, it may be in the Gazette as we speak....but it makes no difference until the CBI and Forex show us an increased value...IMO..
    I can picture going to the bank with a copy of the gazette and expecting to exchange your dinars...can you say unhappy, i know you can...lol..
    Samson:  Learn about the Central Bank’s role in supporting the local economy by launching initiatives that include support for low-income groups. Watch this interview with the Deputy Governor of @CBIraq, Dr. Ammar Mohammed: pic.twitter.com/SaGDVW6Jj2— Government of Iraq - (@IraqiGovt) April 10, 2021
    ATPinfinity:  "The Central Bank has sufficient foreign reserves to sustain the new exchange rate." Deputy Governor of CB Iraq, Dr. Ammar Mohammed
    Now, there you go again"  Ronald Reagan    
    Samson:  In the document ... the Judicial Council calls on Parliament to lift the immunity of a deputy for corruption by billions
    04/10/2021 17:40:10
     The Judicial Council called on the House of Representatives to lift the immunity of MP Karim Aftan Al-Jumaili from Anbar Governorate, the former Minister of Electricity, due to corruption files worth billions of dollars.   LINK
    Samson:  The arrival of the president of the Kurdistan region to Baghdad to meet the three presidencies
    04/10/2021 12:18:03
     A high-level delegation from the Kurdistan region, headed by Nechirvan Barzani, arrived in Baghdad today, Saturday, and will meet with the three presidencies and a number of leaders of political parties.
     The Media Office of the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region stated, in a statement, a copy of which was received by {Euphrates News}, that "Nechirvan Barzani will meet, during his visit, with the Prime Minister, the President of the Republic, the Speaker of Parliament, the President of the Supreme Judicial Council and the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq and the leaders and senior political officials in the country."
    According to the statement, Barzani will discuss with the Iraqi leaders and political parties the latest developments and the situation in Iraq, the Erbil-Baghdad relations, the situation in the region and the means of joint action and multi-faceted coordination in order to achieve security and stability in Iraq and the region.
    Nechirvan Barzani announced in a press conference held in Paris that he "will visit Baghdad and discuss the content of the topics that he discussed with the French President with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and Iraqi President Barham Salih and the parties."    LINK

Samson:  Allowing multiple salaries in the budget and Parliament is justified
    10th April, 2021
    At a time when the government announced the existence of a financial deficit that prompted it to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar, Parliament permitted the restoration of "multiple salaries" as part of the federal budget bill for 2021.
    The official newspaper stated, in a report today, followed by Mawazine News, that this contradiction became clearer after the publication of the final version of the budget, which came in its Article 20, which stipulated the abolition of the laws that allow combining two salaries for general directors and above. What the assistants of the general directors and those under them were allowed to combine two salaries, and this would cause a great waste of money, as revealed by the financial committee reporter, Ahmed Al-Saffar, in a previous statement, that there are 150,000 employees of double salaries, indicating that dealing with this issue will save more than a trillion dinars per month.
    And the Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, had also revealed, in a previous statement, that more than 10% of the employees are aliens and double-salaries, and the minister, head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jubouri, was quoted as saying during his meeting with the committee that there are tens of thousands of people who take Two salaries from the state, for example, to be a contract employee and take a social welfare salary or a pensioner and a contract employee at the same time, and this is not permitted according to the law.”
    Member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee Rashid Al-Azzawi defended “multiple salaries,” explaining to “Al-Sabah” that there are segments From the community it was harmed during the time of the previous regime, so pluralism is among the transitional justice laws, noting that the additional pension salaries cut to the Political Prisoners Foundation are a "acquired right" and do not affect "if he is an employee of the state and has received a salary since 2006."
    He pointed out that Parliament reduced the number of beneficiaries of these salaries, as the paragraph has been amended according to the new wording that those holding the rank of director general and above are not entitled to receive a salary from the prisoners or martyrs institutions, and no transaction by these institutions is promoted to those who occupy these positions. In addition to cutting it off in the event that the beneficiary occupies this position.”
    On the other hand, the spokesman for the High Commission for Human Rights, Ali Al-Bayati, confirmed that compensation after major violations and crimes as “reparation for harm” exists even in international law and is part of the state’s apology to the citizen as a result of its shortcomings and inability. To protect him from disasters, crises and violations, which are no less important than the issue of accountability.
    Al-Bayati added, that from our point of view, the majority of the Iraqi people have been subjected to harm and are victims of recurrent crises and due to the lack of imports, and the state cannot compensate all groups on an ongoing basis, calling for a more comprehensive review and reflection on the issue, and the achievement of justice and equity for all groupsLINK

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:35 am