Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif reduces the chances that Erbil will deliver half of the outlets revenues because the com

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif reduces the chances that Erbil will deliver half of the outlets revenues because the com Empty Alia Nassif reduces the chances that Erbil will deliver half of the outlets revenues because the com

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Apr 2021, 7:15 am

[size=52]Alia Nassif reduces the chances that Erbil will deliver half of the outlets revenues because the company ...[/size]

[size=45]Which oversees the Kurdish region ports[/size]
    [size=45]Representative Alia Nassif played down the possibility that the Kurdistan Regional Authority would hand over half of the proceeds of the border crossings in the region to the federal government because the company that oversees the region's ports is Kurdish, criticizing the Ministry of Transport awarding the contract to this company.[/size]
    [size=45]She said in a statement today, that: “According to the agreement between the two parties, the federal government stipulated in the budget that it hand over half of the proceeds of the border crossings, but will Erbil adhere to the agreement and Baghdad will receive half of the proceeds? Certainly, the delivery will not take place, and if this is done, something very simple will be delivered that is incomparable with the real revenues, because the company that supervises the ports of the region (Kurdish) because of the regional authority’s refusal to have the border crossing authority supervise the region’s ports on the pretext that it harms their sovereignty.[/size]
    [size=45]Nassif added: “While we hold the Ministry of Transport responsible for granting the Kurdish company this contract, we call on the federal government and the Border Ports Authority to carefully follow up this file and evaluate the sums that the region will deliver to Baghdad in the event that it delivers something, and compare the delivered amounts with the expected returns, because this company will lie. And it becomes just a tool in the hands of the authorities controlling the ports of the region.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:11 pm