Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is the second importer of Turkish vegetables and fruits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is the second importer of Turkish vegetables and fruits Empty Iraq is the second importer of Turkish vegetables and fruits

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Apr 2021, 1:57 pm

Iraq is the second importer of Turkish vegetables and fruits

Time: 04/13/2021 20:14:31

{International: Al Furat News} The Turkish fruit and vegetable exports sector recorded a growth of 22 percent during the first quarter of this year, compared to the same period of 2020, to achieve revenues of $ 774.5 million.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. To subscribe, click here

This came in a statement by the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Turkish Federation of Fresh Vegetables and Fruit Exporters in the Mediterranean Region, Necdet Sen, on Tuesday.
    Sen said in the statement: "Exports of fresh vegetables and fruits in Turkey increased in the first quarter of this year by 22 percent, compared to the same period in 2020, achieving revenues of $ 774.5 million."
    He added that Russia topped the list of importing countries with 228.9 million dollars, followed by Iraq with 76 million, and Romania with 69.2 million.
    He pointed out that Syria topped the list of importing countries in terms of the rate of increase compared to last year, which amounted to 364 percent, at a value of $ 22.7 million.
    It was followed by Libya, with 156 percent, with a value of 6 million dollars, and Austria, with 112 percent, at 7.3 million dollars.
    In Russia, the rate of increase over last year was 14 percent, 90 percent for Iraq, and 17 percent for Romania.

Ammar Al-Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:58 pm