Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ur State Company supplies electricity to the center with electric wires as part of a contract worth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ur State Company supplies electricity to the center with electric wires as part of a contract worth  Empty Ur State Company supplies electricity to the center with electric wires as part of a contract worth

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Apr 2021, 9:08 am

Ur State Company supplies electricity to the center with electric wires as part of a contract worth 13 billion dinars
    Wed - 14/04/2021 - 11:34
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nasiriyah News Network:
    Ur State Company announced that it has supplied the Central Electricity Company with the first batch of suspended overhead wires of 600 km.
    The deputy general manager of the company, Ali Hassan, told the Nasiriyah News Network that the Ur General Company signed a contract a few days ago with the Central Electricity Company to supply it with suspended overhead wires of 4006 kilometers in length, with a total financial value of 13 billion Iraqi dinars, and a processing period of 210 days.
    He added that the first batch of wires was prepared today, at a rate of 600 km, and this comes from the door of our company assignment to resolve the electrical network bottlenecks in the middle Euphrates.
    is over. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm