Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-NASR DESCRIBES THE FINANCE MINISTER'S PROPOSAL ON TAXES AS A "PROVOCATIVE" AND AFFIRMS: WE WILL R

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-NASR DESCRIBES THE FINANCE MINISTER'S PROPOSAL ON TAXES AS A "PROVOCATIVE" AND AFFIRMS: WE WILL R Empty AL-NASR DESCRIBES THE FINANCE MINISTER'S PROPOSAL ON TAXES AS A "PROVOCATIVE" AND AFFIRMS: WE WILL R

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]AL-NASR DESCRIBES THE FINANCE MINISTER'S PROPOSAL ON TAXES AS A "PROVOCATIVE" AND AFFIRMS: WE WILL RESORT TO HIS REMOVAL[/size]

Friday, April 16, 2021 2:22 PM

Today, Friday, the Nasr Alliance described the Finance Minister’s proposal to impose taxes as a "provocative", while he confirmed that he would go to his dismissal if he insisted on the proposal.
    A member of the coalition, Falah al-Khafaji, said, in a special statement to the National News Center, that “the Minister of Finance and the government do not have legal authority to impose taxes after the House of Representatives officially voted on the budget.”
    Al-Khafaji stressed that "presenting this proposal at the present time is a downfall of the government and a conspiracy against the political process to bring it down," noting that "his proposal is blackmail and a provocation for all citizens."
    He explained that "in the event that the Minister of Finance proceeds with his proposal, we will resort to dismissing him from his post, because the country's political and economic situation has reached a stage of collapse, and the exclusivity of fateful decisions in the country has reached."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:40 am