Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


Advisor to the Prime Minister: 72 percent of state companies are losing money

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Posts : 203475
Join date : 2012-12-21

Prime - Advisor to the Prime Minister: 72 percent of state companies are losing money Empty Advisor to the Prime Minister: 72 percent of state companies are losing money

Post by rocky Sat 17 Apr 2021, 6:49 am

[size=35][size=35]Advisor to the Prime Minister: 72 percent of state companies are losing money[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweeteners

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2021-04-17 | 02:32
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[/size]


2,403 views


The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed today, Saturday, that 72% of state-owned companies are losing money.


Saleh said in statements followed by Alsumaria News, "Of the 173 public or state-owned companies, only 28% work and achieve profit, and the rest 72% are losing companies." Perform productive work for eighteen years. "







He added, "Since the year 2003, the production activity of the government sector has been halted and neglected, and more than 20% of those companies have been removed from existence because of the wars."

He pointed out that "the profitable public companies are those that are associated with the rentier activity of the oil sector and that enjoy quasi-monopolistic advantages in obtaining raw materials and marketing the product and prices, which makes them profitable and they are profitable operations surrounded by a lot of support." On economic policy based on oil and neglecting any other resource. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Current date/time is Sun 24 Oct 2021, 11:32 pm