Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New York Times: Daash criminal is incapable of forming a military force and the Iraqis will spend it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New York Times: Daash criminal is incapable of forming a military force and the Iraqis will spend it Empty New York Times: Daash criminal is incapable of forming a military force and the Iraqis will spend it

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:31 am

New York Times: Daash criminal is incapable of forming a military force and the Iraqis will spend it

Section: News July 14, 2014

The newspaper "New York Times" that the differences between the U.S. and allies Daash Baathists has unveiled a deficit went first in the formation of a strong military force to achieve its objectives difficult, asserting that "the Iraqi forces would exploit the differences to eliminate it completely."

The newspaper said in a report carried on its website that "these criminal groups agreed with the group Daash in the same goal which is fighting the Iraqi government."

The newspaper pointed out that "the successful alliances formed between Daash and Baathist loyalists and some of the armed groups to fight the common enemy, which the Iraqi government, currently facing increasing pressure and disagreements which puts a study on the possibility of mobilizing the Iraqi security forces to address."

It confirmed that "Iraqi officials are studying all the ways to exploit the emerging differences between" Daash "and other criminal groups allied with it to control more areas in northern and western Iraq, and then eliminate it completely."

The newspaper noted that "exploit any differences between the criminal groups is one of the most prominent Iraqi government and their allies in the Middle East."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:14 pm