Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The regional parliament votes on an important law on oil

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliament - The regional parliament votes on an important law on oil Empty The regional parliament votes on an important law on oil

Post by rocky Tue 20 Apr 2021, 7:58 am

The regional parliament votes on an important law on oil

•  Time: 04/20/2021 13:08:48

•  Read: 2,626 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Euphrates News} The Parliament of the Kurdistan Region voted during its regular session, today, Tuesday, on the proposed law of importing, storing and selling petroleum products in the region.
During the session, which was chaired by Rewaz Fayeq, Speaker of the Kurdistan Parliament, Parliament voted on the proposed law of importing, storing and selling petroleum products in the Kurdistan Region after the proposal received the votes of 97 parliamentarians.
After voting on the proposed law, Fayeq called on the Kurdistan Regional Government to issue the necessary instructions for this law with all speed so that oil derivatives reach the citizens in the best form and quality.
The speaker of the region’s parliament congratulated the people of Kurdistan on the occasion of the issuance of this law, which is in the interest of the citizens.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 22 Oct 2021, 11:57 pm