Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: We will monitor the implementation of the budget agreement between Baghdad an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Parliamentary Finance: We will monitor the implementation of the budget agreement between Baghdad an Empty Parliamentary Finance: We will monitor the implementation of the budget agreement between Baghdad an

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Apr 2021, 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad-Conscious-Muhammad Al-Talbi
    , today, Wednesday, the Finance Committee commented on the government's desire to challenge some of the budget items, and while it determined the points that the government might allow to appeal to the judiciary, it confirmed that it would monitor the implementation of the budget agreement between Baghdad and Erbil.
    Committee member, Adnan Al-Zorfi, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "We in the Finance Committee agreed with the government on the entirety of what was stated in the budget law and dispelled all concerns about voting on some paragraphs and I think that the government is obligated to implement the budget law, and I do not see a justification for the government to challenge this law. And if it does, then I think the parliament will take some measures towards it. "
    Regarding the budget items that may carry a financial benefit, Al-Zorfi said: "Any paragraph in the budget that costs the government and the budget additional sums outside the allocated sums. The government has the right to challenge it before the Federal Court and I think that the court will rule the government on that point, if any, but most of the budget items have not It is outside the framework of the total budgeted costs. "
    On the amounts added to the budget after the rise in oil prices, he stressed that "the economic treatments that have been put in the budget are capable of filling the deficit and not providing more sums."
    Regarding the parliamentary role in following up the implementation of the budget’s provisions, Al-Zarfi stressed: “Certainly, there will be intense monitoring from the House of Representatives, especially the Finance Committee, on government spending and the terms of the agreement between the government and the region, which is a commitment between the two parties and if the region does not comply at the time, the government will not pay any financial obligations towards the region.”
    Yesterday, the Council of Ministers authorized Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to challenge some budget provisions before the Federal Court.
    Cabinet spokesman Hassan Nazim said at the weekly press conference that was followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "Some of the budget articles have been changed in a way that is not in the interest of the government's actions."
    He emphasized that "the Council of Ministers authorized Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to appeal some budget provisions before the Federal Court."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:41 pm