Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian is likely to postpone today's session for these reasons

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

session - A parliamentarian is likely to postpone today's session for these reasons Empty A parliamentarian is likely to postpone today's session for these reasons

Post by rocky Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:01 am

[size=35][size=35]A parliamentarian is likely to postpone today's session for these reasons[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-04-22 | 07:29
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Member of Parliament, Ali Al-Badairi, ruled out today, Thursday, that the parliament session will be held today for several reasons.

Al-Badiri said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The attendance of members of the House of Representatives to the House of Representatives is still until this moment does not suggest that the session will take place."

He added, "The death of the deputy [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3746341453/%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Adnan Al-Asadi[/url] The high number of Corona injuries and the modesty of the items included in the agenda, in addition to including an article that has many controversies, which is the Sports Clubs Law, not to mention the absence of a large number of representatives from all governorates, matters that may lead to the failure to hold today's session.

Current date/time is Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:15 am