Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: Al-Kazemi orders to cancel more than a thousand investment licenses for stalled projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video: Al-Kazemi orders to cancel more than a thousand investment licenses for stalled projects Empty Video: Al-Kazemi orders to cancel more than a thousand investment licenses for stalled projects

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Apr 2021, 7:02 am

[size=35][size=35]Video: Al-Kazemi orders to cancel more than a thousand investment licenses for stalled projects[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sumerian special

2021-04-22 | 07:37

[/size]

Source:

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi directed to cancel more than a thousand investment licenses for stalled projects. This came during his visit to the Investment Authority and briefed him on the progress of work and the obstacles facing investment in the country. The time period available for the implementation of the project has expired, indicating that the number of projects to which this applies is one thousand one hundred and twenty-eight projects.

Al-Kazemi stressed the work to launch a comprehensive investment campaign with the participation of Iraqi and foreign investors, pointing out that he personally follows the investment file and will be held accountable according to the law for any failure to repair the wrong situation inherited from the previous one. To end according to sustainable plans and strategies, noting that the investment provides a better life for Iraqis, and reduces pressure on the government in the field of recruitment, as it will provide many opportunities for the unemployed.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:58 pm