Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agricultural lands for vocational education graduates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agricultural lands for vocational education graduates Empty Agricultural lands for vocational education graduates

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Apr 2021, 7:51 am

Agricultural lands for vocational education graduates

•  Time: 04/22/2021 07:31:42

•  Read: 2,639 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Education revealed that the unemployed graduates of vocational education have been granted agricultural lands and that the mechanism of lending them will be activated to establish small private projects.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "The directorate coordinated with the Ministry of Agriculture to grant graduates of vocational schools (the agricultural branch) plots of land with a water quota," the director general of the Ministry's General Directorate of Vocational Education, Duraid Dhari Al-Hayali, said in a press interview.
    Hayali stated that "the Ministry of Agriculture is responsible for allocating and distributing agricultural and desert lands with a water quota, and it will be granted to unemployed graduates who graduated during the past years from the agricultural branch, and does not include those appointed from them."
    "The contracted agricultural lands will be evaluated according to the Agrarian Reform Law and the Agricultural Land Lease Law," he said, adding that "the directorate will work to establish awareness campaigns and school attraction committees and to provide privileges to students of the aforementioned branch."
    Al-Hayali pointed out that "the Ministry of Agriculture will activate the Facilitated Agricultural Lending Fund and allocate the amounts recovered from the Agricultural Initiative funds in order to lend the unemployed to whom these lands were granted."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:40 pm