Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A "new committee" ... the governorate of Baghdad is engaged in the war against high prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A "new committee" ... the governorate of Baghdad is engaged in the war against high prices Empty A "new committee" ... the governorate of Baghdad is engaged in the war against high prices

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Apr 2021, 7:56 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - IQ  
    The governorate of Baghdad revealed, on Saturday (April 24, 2021), the formation of a committee to follow up the deterrent legal measures against traders manipulating prices during the holy month of Ramadan, confirming that it will take measures to limit its rise .
    Baghdad Governor Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta said, "The governorate has thoroughly studied the market situation and observed that many merchants raised the prices of foodstuffs and goods significantly, which led to the inability of those with limited incomes to cover their needs during the holy month of Ramadan.
    On April 6, the government decided to open the door to importing foodstuffs for a limited period of time to counter the high prices, while it directed the formation of a team to monitor prices in the markets .
    "Al-Sabah" quoted Al-Atta as saying that "in light of this, the governorate formed a committee to follow up the price hikes made by some greedy and profitable merchants," warning that "tampering with the citizens' sustenance will be confronted with the force of law and the judiciary, through vigorous and continuous monitoring of economic security detachments."
    The governor of Baghdad stated that "the committee will take measures to limit the rise in prices and manipulate them to avoid exploiting the crisis of the rise in the dollar," calling on traders in the governorate "not to manipulate or raise prices against the background of the high exchange rate of the dollar."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:32 am