Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. continued to vote in a secret session of the parliament to elect a speaker and two deputie

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. continued to vote in a secret session of the parliament to elect a speaker and two deputie Empty Urgent .. continued to vote in a secret session of the parliament to elect a speaker and two deputie

Post by chouchou Tue 15 Jul 2014, 5:07 am

Age decided to head Mehdi al-Hafez transform the parliamentary session for the election of the Speaker and his deputies to confidentiality.

[ltr]According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] the day that he "has been transferred to a secret session of parliament with a vote for the continuation of Antikhab Chairman of the Council and his two deputies."[/ltr]

[ltr]It is noted that the labor union has been nominated by the National MP Salim al Civic Democratic Alliance MP Sunrise Alabegi him to compete for the Presidency of the Council of Representatives.[/ltr]

[ltr]The voting process began in the presence of 207 deputies and candidate wins by winning 164 +1 voice of the members present. "Ended[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. continued to vote in a secret session of the parliament to elect a speaker and two deputie Empty Urgent .. continued to vote for the post of Speaker of Parliament and the conversion to a secret ses

Post by chouchou Tue 15 Jul 2014, 5:09 am

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} student parliament speaker Mehdi al-Hafez bilge transform the voting session to elect one of the candidates for the presidency of the parliament, "Salim al, and Sunrise Alabegi" into secret session. 

[ltr]According to a parliamentary source familiar from inside the meeting told the News} {Euphrates today that "Hafiz student to leave the non-MPs of the parliamentary session, with the exception of some of the characters to vote on one of the candidates, namely {Salim al, and Sunrise Alabegi} for the presidency of the parliament and the conversion to the meeting a secret."

"The secret voting session going on so far."

The head of the House of Representatives teeth, Mehdi al-Hafez has put up earlier in the day {My name is Salim al, and Sunrise Alabegi} to vote to choose one of them for the presidency of the Council of Representatives.

The announced attendance for Hafiz {207}, deputy to the third session of the House of Representatives on Tuesday.

It is noted that he served as chairman of the parliament requires a {165} votes, half +1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:57 pm