Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif holds the government responsible for the tragedy of Ibn Al-Khatib .. and confirms: The M

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif holds the government responsible for the tragedy of Ibn Al-Khatib .. and confirms: The M Empty Alia Nassif holds the government responsible for the tragedy of Ibn Al-Khatib .. and confirms: The M

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Apr 2021, 7:08 am

[size=52]Alia Nassif holds the government responsible for the tragedy of Ibn Al-Khatib .. and confirms: The Ministry of Health is a product of the dichotomy of the scourge (corruption and quotas) [/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Representative Alia Nassif held the government responsible for the fire that broke out last night in Ibn Al-Khatib Hospital, in which dozens of citizens were killed, indicating that one of the reasons for this tragedy is that the Ministry of Health is the result of the dichotomy of the scourge (corruption and quotas).[/size]
    [size=45]And she said in a statement today: “At a time when we offer condolences to the families of the victims and we pray to God Almighty to grant a speedy recovery to the injured, we call for not to deal with this tragedy as a mere decree and destiny, for we all believe in what God Almighty decrees, but had it not been for negligence this would not have happened. The disaster that could have been avoided if safety supplies, firefighting equipment and emergency ladders were available, ”indicating:“ Dozens of people were unable to escape from the burning floor and died from burning and suffocation. ”[/size]
    [size=45]Nassif added: “Government agencies bear responsibility for this fire, and the prime minister should announce the results of the investigations as soon as possible, because people's lives cannot be underestimated, and this tragedy will not pass unnoticed.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:35 am