Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee informs the governor of Kirkuk of its intention to submit a request to the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee informs the governor of Kirkuk of its intention to submit a request to the Empty A parliamentary committee informs the governor of Kirkuk of its intention to submit a request to the

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Apr 2021, 7:21 am

A parliamentary committee informs the governor of Kirkuk of its intention to submit a request to the prime minister regarding corruption files

•  Time: 04/26/2021 10:59:15

•  Read: 2,717 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} I informed the Parliamentary Human Rights Committee, the governor of Kirkuk, Rakan Al-Jubouri Agency, of its intention to submit a request to the prime minister regarding files containing suspicions of corruption.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    The head of the committee, Arshad Al-Salihi, said in a statement that the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of. Before the Kirkuk governorate administration to check all investment contracts that do not meet the conditions or are delayed. "
    He added, "Based on our supervisory duties, we did not obtain a comprehensive and adequate answer from the Kirkuk Investment Commission and the relevant committees, and we are in the process of serious measures that impede the application of access to accurate information. He also informed the General Prosecutor in Kirkuk, the judges and the Integrity and Financial Supervision Commission, and for the last time, an urgent and immediate investigation and our information. With projects that violate legal regulations and instructions. "
    Al-Sahali pointed out that "in the event that no measures are taken by the concerned parties, we will submit a request to the Prime Minister and the Parliamentary Integrity Committee and request that the negligent be referred to the courts in order to preserve public money from waste and illegal acts."
    Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:39 am