Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani discusses with Zarif mechanisms to develop economic relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani discusses with Zarif mechanisms to develop economic relations Empty Barzani discusses with Zarif mechanisms to develop economic relations

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Apr 2021, 7:26 am

[size=52]Barzani discusses with Zarif mechanisms to develop economic relations[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Regional Government Prime Minister Masrour Barzani discussed, on Tuesday, with Iranian Foreign Minister Muhammad Zarif the implementation of the budget law and the relationship between the region and the central government.
    A statement by the region stated that “the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, received today the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Muhammad Javad Zarif,” indicating that “the meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani, and they discussed ways to strengthen relations between the Kurdistan Region and the Islamic Republic of Iran on The basis for mutual respect and interest, and discussion of mechanisms for developing economic relations and trade exchange.
    The statement added, "The meeting discussed relations between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government, as well as the importance of implementing the General Budget Law and adhering to it, as well as sending financial dues to the Kurdistan Regional Government by the federal government."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:18 am