Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Submit the Federal Service Law to the Presidency of Parliament for a vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Submit the Federal Service Law to the Presidency of Parliament for a vote Empty Submit the Federal Service Law to the Presidency of Parliament for a vote

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Apr 2021, 7:35 am

Submit the Federal Service Law to the Presidency of Parliament for a vote

•  Time: 04/28/2021 09:14:50

•  Read: 4,199 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Legal Committee in the House of Representatives is preparing to present the federal service laws and the governorate council elections to the presidency of Parliament, in order to complete them and vote on them before the end of the current electoral cycle.
    Bahar Mahmoud, a member of the Legal Committee, said in a press statement, “One of the most prominent laws within the committee that is seeking to end it is the provincial council elections law, as there is someone who wants elections in this law to be multiple electoral constituencies, such as the House of Representatives election law. “,  
    She added, "The system that was followed in the elections to the House of Representatives is supposed to be followed in the provincial elections, because a deputy is a representative for the entire people, but a provincial council member is a deputy for a governorate only."  
    Concerning the Federal Service Law, Mahmoud explained that “this law is important and important steps have been taken in it, and a first and second reading has been read. Including the Employee Discipline Act on the laws pertaining to the relationship between the employee and the state. And she continued, "The legal committee will be a committee affiliated with the rest of the committees until they are enacted." Support and participation in all other laws.
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:14 am