Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish lawmaker: Stirred sessions will witness a breakthrough to the crisis and accelerate the form

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish lawmaker: Stirred sessions will witness a breakthrough to the crisis and accelerate the form Empty Kurdish lawmaker: Stirred sessions will witness a breakthrough to the crisis and accelerate the form

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jul 2014, 10:44 am

Kurdish lawmaker: Stirred sessions will witness a breakthrough to the crisis and accelerate the formation of the government

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. former MP from the Kurdistan Alliance Mahma Khalil, on Tuesday that the Council of Representatives for the next breakthrough will see the current political crisis, describing today's meeting as positive and as an important step to form a government as soon as possible.
    He Mahma told / Source News /, that "there is a desire mass to form a government as soon as possible and should be political blocs to comply with the wishes of the citizens and their aspirations," pointing out that there are a lot of laws broken and you need to seek by the leaders of the political blocs to urge their members to vote leaving aside differences. "
    "The political process need to be corrected and the new parliament to benefit from past experience and failures," and urged that the budget priorities of the new Council of Representatives because it had paralyzed the projects and weaken the Iraqi economy. "Finished / 19 AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:57 pm