Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Biden: The deadliest in America is white supremac terror

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Biden: The deadliest in America is white supremac terror Empty Biden: The deadliest in America is white supremac terror

Post by rocky Thu 29 Apr 2021, 8:33 am

[size=36]Biden: The deadliest in America is white supremac terror [/size]

Biden: The deadliest in America is white supremac terror Upload_1619683557_339413765

Baghdad - IQ  
The US President, Joe Biden, affirmed that the most dangerous and deadly terrorist threat in the United States of America currently is the terrorism of white supremacists .
Biden added, in his first speech to Congress since taking office, "We will not ignore what our intelligence apparatus has reached, which is that the most deadly terrorist threat in the country at present is white supremacy terrorism."
Biden also considered violence using firearms "a real epidemic and a shame for the United States," and revealed that violence using firearms costs the United States $ 280 billion annually .
He stressed that his administration’s proposal in the context of confronting this phenomenon does not contradict the citizens ’right to keep and bear arms, saying:“ Today we are taking steps to confront not only the firearms crisis, but in reality it is a health crisis . ”
The Biden administration is seeking to take measures aimed at combating the proliferation of homemade weapons, for which components can be purchased online, and banning the sale and purchase of assault firearms.

chouchou likes this post

weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Biden: The deadliest in America is white supremac terror Empty Re: Biden: The deadliest in America is white supremac terror

Post by weslin3 Thu 29 Apr 2021, 2:09 pm

Better check the ones coming across the border..... Biden: The deadliest in America is white supremac terror 1f621 

azdinar, chouchou and Diamond like this post

Ronbo
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Biden: The deadliest in America is white supremac terror Empty Re: Biden: The deadliest in America is white supremac terror

Post by Ronbo Fri 30 Apr 2021, 10:20 am

"violence using firearms costs the United States $ 280 billion annually " Yeah, ok.... I believe that that as much as I believe you won an election Eye Poke 

weslin3, azdinar, chouchou and Diamond like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Nov 2021, 6:40 pm