Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Parliament declares in his first news conference has the support of all author

chouchou
    chouchou

The Presidency of the Parliament declares in his first news conference has the support of all author Empty The Presidency of the Parliament declares in his first news conference has the support of all author

Post by chouchou Tue 15 Jul 2014, 12:22 pm

The head of parliament, Salim al, that the Presidency of the Parliament will support all the new authorities.

[ltr]He said al-Jubouri, in a joint press conference with his deputies in the parliament building, was attended by a reporter the agency all of Iraq [where] "We must speed up the enactment of the budget and all legislation referred to by the Constitution and will cooperate with other authorities even go state institutions in a positive way," pointing out that "we have projects and we will do the role of the House of Representatives to support other authorities Kalqdaúah and executive. "[/ltr]

[ltr]In addition, said Haider al-Abadi, First Deputy Speaker of Parliament during the conference, "We hope to be the next stage best, were there differences between the blocks and led to these differences obstructing the approval of a lot of important laws, so you should dedicate the work of Parliament to pass laws that serve the community and cooperate in The Presidency as a single unit Kalthariaah and judicial. "[/ltr]

[ltr]In contrast, Tnmny Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament Aram Sheikh Mohammed at the conference that "we continue the success of the political process in Iraq," and asked the political blocs to "discuss placements, and with full transparency."
    [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:33 pm