Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: We must provide support to the Iraqi worker and create a safe environment for his work an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: We must provide support to the Iraqi worker and create a safe environment for his work an Empty Al-Kazemi: We must provide support to the Iraqi worker and create a safe environment for his work an

Post by Rocky Sat 01 May 2021, 2:36 pm

Al-Kazemi: We must provide support to the Iraqi worker and create a safe environment for his work and a decent life for his family

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed, on Saturday, that the Iraqi factor is the driving force for reconstruction and construction, towards which Iraq is launching.
    "I congratulate all Iraqi workers on this day, and I wish them and their families health, safety and wellness," Al-Kazemi said in a speech during his meeting with the workers of the Central Bank of Iraq building project on the occasion of International Workers Day.  
    He added, "I thank your tremendous efforts, especially since you are continuing to work today to complete this great cultural landmark designed by one of the pride of Iraq, Mrs. Zaha Hadid."  
    Al-Kazemi stressed that "all the civilizations of the world were built by honest workers, and the great peoples of the world witnessed their rise at the hands of workers."  
    He pointed out that "Iraq is launching today towards a reconstruction and building movement, and its keenness to support internal and external investment, and the driving force for all this is the Iraqi factor that will build the country with its good arms."  
    He pointed out that "fighting corruption in investment projects is the focus of attention and priority for this government. We have taken many measures and are continuing to do more, in order to build and rebuild our country."  
    He continued, "We have to provide all support to the Iraqi worker and to create a safe and secure environment for his work, and a decent life for his family," noting that "he had previously directed the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to work to develop the legal and social environment for the Iraqi worker."  
    Al-Kazemi expressed his "efforts towards developing the Social Security and Retirement Law to provide greater security for the Iraqi worker," stressing "protecting the rights of workers in the private sector for a fair environment that creates equal and appropriate opportunities. Our dependence on the private sector and its prosperity also means protecting its workers."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:22 am