Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of the salaries of the protection network for the month of May

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The launch of the salaries of the protection network for the month of May Empty The launch of the salaries of the protection network for the month of May

Post by Rocky Tue 04 May 2021, 7:15 am

The launch of the salaries of the protection network for the month of May

•  Time: 05/04/2021 06:58:45

•  Read: 4,030 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economist: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs will launch today, Tuesday, the salaries of the special protection network for the month of May, with the increase.
    The ministry’s spokesperson, Najm al-Oqabi, said in a press statement, “The ministry has completed all official correspondence regarding the salary release, and the release will take place within hours,” calling in the same context the included families to prepare for it.  
    And he indicated that “salaries will include about one million and 400 thousand benefiting families within the ministry’s data base,” indicating that “the salary will be launched with the increase that was recently disclosed in order to support the ministry’s first paragraphs.
    "The ministry works in coordination with the French agency (ACTED) in order to train and qualify beneficiaries of social protection of those of working age, in order to employ and train them within all fields and specializations."  
    He added that “coordination includes the possibility of including them with loans to set up small and medium enterprises to provide them with job opportunities, as well as training them and pushing them into the labor market in cooperation with the Ministry of Labor and Labor”.
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:01 am