Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In detail ... Electricity reveals the reason for the decline in processing hours and what you need i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - In detail ... Electricity reveals the reason for the decline in processing hours and what you need i Empty In detail ... Electricity reveals the reason for the decline in processing hours and what you need i

Post by Rocky Wed 05 May 2021, 7:16 am

In detail ... Electricity reveals the reason for the decline in processing hours and what you need in the summer

•  Time: 05/04/2021 22:46:23

•  Read: 6,864 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Electricity revealed, on Tuesday, the reason for the decrease in the hours of supplying energy to citizens and what they need in the summer.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "There are a number of reasons behind the decrease in the hours of supplying electricity to citizens, including the entry of the country in the peak season and the increase in consumption demand due to the rise in temperatures and the increase in loads and demand," the ministry’s spokesman, Ahmed Musa Al-Abadi, said. 
    He pointed out that "there are other reasons, foremost among which is the decline in the release of the gas supplied to the production stations," explaining, "Today, in light of the incomplete fuel plan that the Ministry of Oil is working on, through which we have seen as a ministry of great cooperation, the decline in the release of the supplied gas was a major reason for the stopping of some units of the stations." "Obstetrics and the decline in processing hours,
    as well as due to debts and dues payable to the Iranian side, who promised us to respond to the ministry's proposals next Thursday." 
    "The ministry needs 50 billion cubic meters of gas in the winter and 70 billion cubic meters in the summer, and its decline came to about 20 billion cubic meters per day, which means we lost 50 billion cubic meters per day," Al-Abadi stressed.
    He continued, "One of the reasons for the delay in supplying the energy is also the failure of the governorates to adhere to the prescribed quotas, which has a negative impact on other governorates, in addition to expanding informal and agricultural areas, changing the sex of the property, and establishing networks without the Ministry's knowledge that makes additional loads on the regular networks."
    The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, directed the Ministers of Electricity and Trade to "field follow-up to the departments of their ministries and work hard to find solutions to the obstacles they face,
    as Al-Kazemi stressed that the Ministry of Electricity should make utmost efforts and work diligently to provide electric power to citizens."
    The Minister of Electricity, Majid Hantoush, also announced the current production of energy throughout the country, which represents 15 thousand megawatts currently and we need 28 thousand megawatts in the summer, which is the peak in demand and preparation this summer, producing 22 thousand megawatts with imported energy and amounts to two thousand megawatts, i.e. deficit 6 thousand megawatts.
    He attributed the reasons for the deterioration of energy service to the uncalculated indiscriminate housing expansion and its negative impact on the electricity sector. 
    The production of a thousand megawatts costs the Ministry of Electricity 70 million dollars a month, and we spend 15 billion dollars annually on electricity production, and we only get one billion, and the state supports the citizen with electricity up to 80-90%.
    Wafa Al-Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:22 am