Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals new details about the salaries of "contract employees"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Parliamentary Finance reveals new details about the salaries of "contract employees" Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals new details about the salaries of "contract employees"

Post by Rocky Wed 05 May 2021, 1:49 pm

[size=35][size=35]Parliamentary Finance reveals new details about the salaries of "contract employees"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

05-05-2021 | 14:01
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the budget has allocated sufficient funds to cover the salaries of contract employees, while indicating that it has put in place a legal article within the 2021 budget that prevents the new contracting.

Committee member Muhammad al-Shabaki said in an interview carried by the Iraqi News Agency that "the House of Representatives has allocated sufficient funds to cover the salaries of contract employees within the budget," pointing out that "the distribution mechanism is a matter limited to the ministries as the matter is one of their tasks as the House of Representatives gives them the freedom to find appropriate mechanisms to cover All contracts. "

He added, "There is no statistic about the number of contracts and procedures," indicating that "the Finance Committee has allocated sufficient funds to cover their salaries."

He pointed out that "the committee has placed within the budget a legal article that prevents the new contracting of ministries and governorates, and if there is a need for that, the old contractors can return."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:15 pm