Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative economics assesses the government's decision to cancel delayed business licenses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative economics assesses the government's decision to cancel delayed business licenses Empty Representative economics assesses the government's decision to cancel delayed business licenses

Post by Rocky Thu 06 May 2021, 7:30 am

Representative economics assesses the government's decision to cancel delayed business licenses

•  Time: 05/05/2021 23:00:55

•  Read: 3,666 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economist: Al Furat News} The head of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Ahmed Salim Al-Kinani, praised the government's decision to cancel the licenses of delinquent projects, noting that "the bureaucracy and red tape adopted by the state delayed the launch of many investment projects."
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Kinani added in a statement that the Al Furat News Agency received a copy of, that "a distinction must be made between the real lagging investor who fulfilled all the legal conditions and did not undertake the investment project without a real excuse calling for delaying work, and between the investor who delayed the bureaucracy of administrative work in dealing with the investor. Launching his project. " 
    He called on the government and the Investment Authority to "pay attention to the decision to cancel project licenses, because they may arrange punitive money on the state that investors earn in the event that evidence is submitted to the courts, that state departments are behind the delay in granting permits and fundamental approvals to start the project."

Al-Kazemi also obligated the National Investment Commission: "to issue warnings to unfinished projects and to withdraw licenses in the event that the investor does not adhere to the project completion period," according to a government statement.
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:54 pm