Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Confiscating a loan transaction of one billion seven hundred million dinars in the Industrial Bank i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Confiscating a loan transaction of one billion seven hundred million dinars in the Industrial Bank i Empty Confiscating a loan transaction of one billion seven hundred million dinars in the Industrial Bank i

Post by Rocky Thu 06 May 2021, 8:01 am

[size=36]Confiscating a loan transaction of one billion seven hundred million dinars in the Industrial Bank in Baghdad[/size]

Baghdad /
    The Federal Integrity Commission announced today, Thursday, that it has seized a loan transaction of (1,700,000,000) billion dinars in the Industrial Bank.
    In a statement, the authority said, “The cadres of the Baghdad Investigation Directorate in the authority that moved to the Industrial Bank - the main branch managed, after conducting an audit in the credit section and the archive and files department, to seize the file for a loan transaction belonging to a person in the amount of (1,700,000,000) billion dinars, explaining That the transaction was being promoted; In exchange for payment of sums of money to the accused (the director of the main branch of the former industrial bank).
    She added, “The arrested accused (the director of the main branch of the former industrial bank) admitted during the investigations that he had received sums of money; In exchange for granting loans to a number of bank borrowers, and based on those confessions; The competent investigating judge authorized the transfer to the bank and control all loan transactions mentioned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:11 am