Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi move to connect the ports of Basra with Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi move to connect the ports of Basra with Turkey Empty An Iraqi move to connect the ports of Basra with Turkey

Post by Rocky Fri 07 May 2021, 7:09 am

[size=52]An Iraqi move to connect the ports of Basra with Turkey[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Muhannad Abdul-Wahhab

The Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee revealed the start of preliminary investigations on the road linking the port of Al-Faw and Umm Qasr, accompanied by the initial surveys of drilling inside the waters of the large port of Faw, while the committee hosted the Director General of Railways for the purpose of reviewing the completion of the new railway project linking Basra and Turkey. Committee member Mudhar Khazal said: “The investigations operations regarding the road linking the port of Faw and the port of Umm Qasr coincide with the operations of the initial surveys of drilling inside the waters of the Faw port, and preparations for the opening of many projects and pending the opening of work in general in the large port of Faw after the Prime Minister set the beginning Launching the project, which includes many projects with privacy ».
    He stressed that “the Faw Port project consists of five projects, and each project has a specificity and a special mechanism to work on,” indicating that “there is a move to connect a road between Faw Port and Umm Qasr.” He explained that “the funds allocated for the project in the budget were sufficient and amounted to 750 billion dinars for this. The year, which was requested by the Ministry of Transport, according to a study submitted to the Council.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of their authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:48 pm