Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's name is no longer mentioned in the discussions between the blocks

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Maliki's name is no longer mentioned in the discussions between the blocks Empty Maliki's name is no longer mentioned in the discussions between the blocks

Post by wciappetta Wed 16 Jul 2014, 5:24 am

Unite: Maliki's name is no longer mentioned in the discussions between the blocks

Agency day 8
    September 16, 2014

متحدون:اسم المالكي لم يعد يذكر في المباحثات بين الكتل  

Baghdad-((8))

"The bloc United to Falah Hassan Zaidan reform," the Prime Minister is confined within blocks of the National Alliance, which will nominate its candidate and offer the other blocks ", pointing out that" religious reference press largely on a National Alliance candidate for the next Government. "

Zidane said in a statement that "Maliki's nomination for a third term is no longer contained within the meetings and talks between political blocs," he said, adding that "the position of the Sunni blocs, clear and explicit that no third term for Nouri al-Maliki."

He is a member of the block are United, "the distribution of the posts of President and Vice-President of the House I and II came in accordance with agreements between political blocs in Exchange for not nominating Maliki for a third term."

Zidane said that "the National Alliance did not present a candidate for Prime Minister and wait for him to resolve the matter quickly."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 10:58 pm