Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Drugs in Iraq ... government deficit and the increase in drug users

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Drugs in Iraq ... government deficit and the increase in drug users Empty Drugs in Iraq ... government deficit and the increase in drug users

Post by Rocky Sat 08 May 2021, 8:19 am

Drugs in Iraq ... government deficit and the increase in drug users

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Iraqi security forces announce, every day, the arrest of traffickers and drug users in various Iraqi cities, but the spread of the phenomenon of drug abuse in cities has spread and expanded to include new groups of people. According to government officials, "Iraq is a corridor for drugs coming from either Afghanistan or Iran to the Gulf states, but a member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, Abdul Khaliq Al-Azzawi, indicated that one-third of the quantities entering Iraq go to domestic use." Security sources told our website, "Most of the drugs come from The smuggling route from Iran, and its abuse is active in popular areas that suffer from poverty, unemployment and difficult living conditions. ”The sources did not mention the most prominent areas in which drug trafficking and abuse are active, but indicated that“ drug abuse has become widespread and there are types such as Captagon pills, hashish and crystal available today in the market. And its prices are now affordable. Regarding the groups that abuse drugs, the sources confirmed that they are "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:36 am