Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: The cabinet is required to hold a special session to discuss the reality of

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary services: The cabinet is required to hold a special session to discuss the reality of  Empty Parliamentary services: The cabinet is required to hold a special session to discuss the reality of

Post by rocky Wed 12 May 2021, 8:41 am

Parliamentary services: The cabinet is required to hold a special session to discuss the reality of electricity

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Parliamentary Services Committee stressed, on Wednesday, the need to hold a cabinet session dedicated to discussing the reality of electricity, in order to solve the current crisis and overcome all obstacles that prevent its development.
Committee member Manar Abdul Muttalib said in a press interview, "The recovery of the electricity sector depends on the coming of a national figure who sticks to this file, in order to save energy, increase processing hours, and uncover those who stand in the way of developing electricity."
Abdul Muttalib added, "The Minister of Electricity knows all the secrets in his ministry, and he should move towards overcoming all obstacles and approaching Parliament about any pressures he is exposed to, or preventing the elimination of the current crisis."
She indicated that "the prime minister is required to hold a special session to discuss the electricity situation, which is witnessing a significant decline in processing hours during the summer, in order to find out the causes of the recurring defect every year."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2022, 3:54 am