Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy clarifies the most prominent concerns of Parliament before the end of its current session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Deputy clarifies the most prominent concerns of Parliament before the end of its current session Empty Deputy clarifies the most prominent concerns of Parliament before the end of its current session

Post by Rocky Sat May 15, 2021 7:33 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy clarifies the most prominent concerns of Parliament before the end of its current session[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-05-15 | 04:01
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Saturday, a member of the House of Representatives for the Al-Fateh Alliance, Karim Al-Muhammadawi, explained the most prominent issues that Parliament will address during the remainder of the current parliamentary session.

Al-Muhammadawi said in an interview with Al-Sumaria News, "The current situation of the interrogations issue is still stagnant and has not been moved based on many considerations, including that the next few days will be consensual and will go towards easing the atmosphere before the elections." One or two at the most, and it is a percentage that does not correspond to the age of the House of Representatives in its fourth session. "

And, "the enactment of important laws related to the life of the citizen will have priority in the remaining phase, such as the law on information crimes, civil service, social security and other laws."

Al-Muhammadawi added, "The other issue that will have a presence in the remaining phase of the parliament’s life is the issue of replacing some ministers whose presence did not result in the process of changing the ministry’s working mechanism in the best way, given that there are between five to six ministries in which there was a delay, and these issues Consequently, it will be the most prominent milestone for the remainder of the life of the House of Representatives. "

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am