Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

MilitiaMan and Petra "500 Bankers For The Roll-Out" Saturday 5-15-2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan and Petra "500 Bankers For The Roll-Out" Saturday 5-15-2021 Empty MilitiaMan and Petra "500 Bankers For The Roll-Out" Saturday 5-15-2021

Post by Rocky Sat 15 May 2021, 5:16 pm

[size=30]MilitiaMan and Petra "500 Bankers For The Roll-Out" Saturday 5-15-2021[/size]
    KTFA:
    FROM MILITIA MAN & PETRA
    MilitiaMan:  Ask yourself why they are making advancements and not paying? "Al-Rafidain Bank announced, on Wednesday, that employees and members of the security forces have priority in obtaining advances, loans and other banking services."….
    They have not been given payments per budget articles as they 2021 Budget Law is not implemented yet…. I'll be working on showing things in progress that support my view that this is fully underway.. imo….
    Why would they have to give advances at a program rate?
    Why have they not retro activated the payments yet?....

Why have the PTB waiting to publicly discuss the mechanism between Bahgdad and the Kurds?.... Effectively, it is a marker for something known to becoming in like or superior value. Imo…..
    They are giving precedence to Master card holders… What makes you think they are waiting other than a time schedule..? MilitiaMan
    Petra:  MMs the man with the goods!!! LOL… The evidence and progress (step by step) is evident and presenting itself clearly IOO… PM K: ""The government will provide ALL CONDITIONS for the success of investment in Iraq!"… Well, time and truth go hand in hand...will wait and see!...... PETRA
    MilitiaMan:  This time I bet they will too!!! "Saudi companies prepare to launch giant investments soon in Iraq"…"Transportation unveils a new tariff for land and air transit"
    They'll need the price point for the tariffs too.. imo…They need the Mechanism prior to paying salaries..
    ""I worked with the Kurdish leaders to dismantle the misunderstanding between Baghdad and Erbil," stressing the need to establish trust between the Kurds and Arabs to solve the disputed areas crisis, indicating that "the region's dues will reach it soon.""…. They have consensus too.
    "Ali clarified that "my federal and regional governments bear responsibility for the slowdown in Article 11 of the budget, which was concluded with a political agreement.""
     They are to pay immediately after Eid Al-Fitr…imo… MilitiaMan……
    Petra:   Nice opinion MM.... PETRA…….
    MilitiaMan:  The Mechanism is needed prior too.. imo.. Hey Petra howdy!!
    Petra:  It's all about "the Mechanism!!!" Hey MM…. PETRA……….
    MilitiaMan:  So will that digital roll out.. I bet Alak is at that meeting this next week!... IN STONE so we were.. Whoa…They will need the rate prior to clearing payments.. imo…$1.438700 SDR….The come out at 3 x sdr? The tide will rise all boats...
    They were giving advances... It would be sweet if they get the mechanism out and on their cards prior to 23rd... ISX opens that day after having cleared all trades this week! MilitiaMan……
    Petra:  .If we consider the timelines discussed this past Monday and now add the "anger" in the streets and the report of the Kurds being paid after EID there is no way they can pay the Kurds and not pay the rest of the country. No way.
    Then, we have this meeting coming on the 18-20 all about what? The new "digital" world. This one has 300 bankers!! What is Iraq going to say??? HMMMMMM LOL and IMO…
    But we had the meeting with the 200 bankers a week ago Thursday that, IOO, was orchestrated by a very high, global banking entity. Remember all the scheduling and organization required to put on such a meeting.
    Now, we have this even bigger meeting with the 300 bankers and other personnel participating from the Arab world and beyond. (International)..."something" is being orchestrated and timed clearly. IMO…
    When putting a meeting together of this magnitude you have to look at several things: 1. Timing...why now? 2. Participants...who is coming to the party? To me, these are key issues that just speaks loudly IMO PETRA……
    Militiaman:  The Prime Minister expressed his welcome to all Gulf investments for which numerous memoranda have been signed, noting that "the government will provide all conditions for the success of investment in Iraq.".. MilitiaMan…..
    Petra:  Bankers, Investors, Global Companies, Compliance officers...all for the digital realm of banking, which, as of today, Iraq is ready for...but "NOT" a formal player... PETRA…..

MilitiaMan:  500 Bankers over a week time frame getting together for the roll out.. imo.. Tells me this is not just for fun.. MilitiaMan…………
    Petra:  Yes MM...which begs the question again...what in the world is Iraq going to say at this meeting???? Good point..500 bankers. WoW, they must have heard something good at the last meeting. IMO…. PETRA.....
    MilitiaMan:  They have been, the first round was with CENTRAL bankers. The BIS most likely had their ear well before they got on the call.. lol… My view is we have a mechanism to apply... lol Something along those lines.. lol… MilitiaMan……
    Petra:  Rollout? IMO...sure looks like it! Well, the Kurds are showing up after EID to "get the mechanism!" LOL…Mechanism of Trade: Digital Technology Transfer Mechanism of Value: Rate IMO PETRA……….
    MilitiaMan:  They need the rate.. imo… The logistics is insanely complex... imo Think about every code, on every widget in every container ship? Lol… MilitiaMan……
    Petra:  Your not kidding MM... PETRA…….
    MilitiaMan:  "I say, let everyone hear me .... What we have done in one year of fighting corruption is virtually equal to what all efforts have produced in this regard over the past 17 years. The state does not forget a debt ,,, I mean ((Al-Kazemi goes to someone else ... the state has forgotten a debt ... and every dinar stolen from the money of the Iraqi people will return ... Today we returned a part ." Found this quoate interesting.. "I say, let everyone hear me .... What we have done in one year of fighting corruption is virtually equal to what all efforts have produced in this regard over the past 17 years. The state does not forget a debt ,,,
     I mean ((Al-Kazemi goes to someone else ... the state has forgotten a debt ... and every dinar stolen from the money of the Iraqi people will return ... Today we returned a part ."
    "We launched a reform project, the White Paper, and presented the draft budget for 2021, with ambitious plans to diversify investment and activate the stalled projects."……..
    K speech is a good one.. Iraq is about to explode... imo "
    “There are promising opportunities for Saudi products in the Iraqi market, as the Iraqi market is one of the great opportunities for Saudi products. In sharing borders with Saudi Arabia, it is an opportunity to export the product.
    Saudi Arabia with the facilities provided by the Kingdom through the Saudi exports program to open new markets for manufacturers in the Kingdom, as well as the support of the Kingdom’s government and the leadership’s keenness to build relationships in various fields." MilitiaMan……….
    Petra:  It's the WP's that are drawing everyone into Iraq...but not without a ticket to enter the game!.. PETRA……
    MilitiaMan:  The pressure is up!! The ban pointed out that "the policy of the Central Bank will make the Iraqi street fiery as a result of the continuing repercussions of the exchange rate hike." MilitiaMan…..
    Petra:  Ok. When you need a loan..."YOU" go to the bank. K went on an "investment" tour of the ME about 4-6 weeks ago talking about investing in Iraq. He went to them! Now, what happened yesterday....SA came to Iraq!! Huge indication of things to come. Good stuff MM....
    MilitiaMan:  Thanks! PETRA…… "The Kurdistan Democratic Bloc confirmed, on Friday, that the federal government will release employees' salaries and the Kurdistan Region’s share in the 2021 budget, after the Eid al-Fitr holiday."… MilitiaMan………
    Petra:  So MM...Kurdistan committed to their people. How does the rest of the citizens in Iraq feel about that????... PETRA………
    MilitiaMan:  Lets hope they have the international mechanism ready to roll out!!.. ", "According to the information, the salaries of employees and the region’s share in the budget law will be launched by the Federal Ministry of Finance after the Eid al-Fitr holiday."" They told us the mechanism was agreed on and was to be dealt with immediately after Eid Al-Fitr MilitiaMan…….
    Petra:   Activation of the budget MM!! Or should I say....implementation LOL IMO…. PETRA………
    MilitiaMan:  The last day of the Meeting is the 20th.. Think about that.. Could be a very powerful ending of the show.. lol…"Al-Kazemi orders the implementation of the joint security agreement between Baghdad and Erbil". MilitiaMan…………
    Petra:  Secure the borders!!... PETRA…….
    MilitiaMan:  "The King of Bahrain congratulates the Iraqi President on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr"…. In this context, the Prime Minister exchanged congratulations with the King of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the King of Jordan, Abdullah II bin Al Hussein, the Emir of the State of Kuwait, Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, the Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the King of Bahrain, Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, and the President of Egypt Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Sabah. MilitiaMan……….
    Petra:  Looks like most of GCC placed a call to K. I bet all of those countries will be represented on Tuesday at the meeting!!!! Will be a curious thing on what Iraq has to say at that meeting!... PETRA……..
    MilitiaMan:  The article suggests there will be 20 countries also represented.. So yep "Participation from Central Banks in the 20 Arab states with attendance including senior staff in compliance, innovation, and digital transformation."… "
    #ADBANX2021 May 18-19-20, 2021 12:00- 16:00 GMT The Largest Virtual Event in the Arab Region on Digital Banks"… "Over 300 Arab Financial Institutions shall participate with attendance including CxOs, innovation and products leadership, customer experience teams, and digital transformation leadership."..
    "5- Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) – What it means for Banks."…
    They would not need to give out advances on a program rate. They are going to a less cash system which in my view is a system that has significant more value to it. The present rate is merely a punishment rate and yes,,, they were devalued for reasons.
    1) get chunky money off the streets, stir up the ability to pay debt cheaper, and in the end bring purchase power in doing so.
    The devaluation to $1460 with the deletion of the zeros is $1.46 and expressed to the SDR we get alot of value.. imo….
    The last part to be lifted is the exchange rate.. imo MilitiaMan……
     Petra:  Yup MM...don't know what else to do but.....smile!.. PETRA……….
    MilitiaMan:  Yes Petra Cheshire Cat Large too!!.... MilitiaMan

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

jbigg
    jbigg
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

MilitiaMan and Petra "500 Bankers For The Roll-Out" Saturday 5-15-2021 Empty Re: MilitiaMan and Petra "500 Bankers For The Roll-Out" Saturday 5-15-2021

Post by jbigg Sat 15 May 2021, 5:29 pm

The devaluation to $1460 with the deletion of the zeros is $1.46 and expressed to the SDR we get alot of value.. imo….

IMO deleting the 3 zeros would make the Dinar  .685 to the dollar. Right now it's .000685 to the dollar.

weslin3, chouchou and Diamond like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

MilitiaMan and Petra "500 Bankers For The Roll-Out" Saturday 5-15-2021 Empty Re: MilitiaMan and Petra "500 Bankers For The Roll-Out" Saturday 5-15-2021

Post by weslin3 Sat 15 May 2021, 5:30 pm

Is this Article 8? Or just part of it? Diamond

Petra:   Activation of the budget MM!! Or should I say....implementation LOL IMO…. PETRA………
    MilitiaMan:  The last day of the Meeting is the 20th.. Think about that.. Could be a very powerful ending of the show.. lol…"Al-Kazemi orders the implementation of the joint security agreement between Baghdad and Erbil". MilitiaMan…

chouchou and Diamond like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 15 May 2021, 5:32 pm

jbigg wrote:The devaluation to $1460 with the deletion of the zeros is $1.46 and expressed to the SDR we get alot of value.. imo….

IMO deleting the 3 zeros would make the Dinar  .685 to the dollar. Right now it's .000685 to the dollar.
    That is how I take it when they say delete the zeros..

chouchou and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sat 15 May 2021, 5:55 pm

Yes weslin its part of 8 an I agree with the 000685 thank you an jbigg

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:41 pm