Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Brent crude exceeds $ 69 a barrel amid a calm in the oil markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Brent crude exceeds $ 69 a barrel amid a calm in the oil markets Empty Brent crude exceeds $ 69 a barrel amid a calm in the oil markets

Post by Rocky Mon 17 May 2021, 6:45 am

Brent crude exceeds $ 69 a barrel amid a calm in the oil markets

•  Time: 05/17/2021 11:20:01

•  Read: 1,625 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Crude oil prices varied at the beginning of weekly trading, Monday, within a narrow range, amid calm in the markets and the absence of any developments that move prices up or down, while the price of Brent crude exceeded $ 69 a barrel.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Global oil markets did not respond today to Chinese data that showed the growth of industrial production slowed during last April to 9.8 percent on an annual basis, down from 14.1 percent in the previous month.
    The slowdown in growth indicates that production and consumption within the domestic market in China will be affected, and to a lesser extent, the sector of imports of raw materials and exports of manufactured goods, Beijing, the largest oil importer, has an average daily average of 10 million barrels.
    On Monday morning, the global benchmark Brent crude oil price exceeded $ 69 a barrel, and US West Texas Intermediate crude futures for June delivery rose 0.09 percent, or 6 cents, to $ 65.42 a barrel.
    And Friday, the crisis of the American "Colonial Pipeline" company, which operates the longest oil derivatives pipeline in the United States, ended a week after its systems were exposed to a cyber attack, which prompted it to suspend fuel supplies to its concessions on the East Coast.
    Last week, the abundant supply of oil derivatives affected many eastern US states, including Washington, DC, as a result of which global crude prices increased.
    Forgiveness Al-Khalidi 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:19 am