Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy enslave the designation of Minister of Health during the parliamentary session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Deputy enslave the designation of Minister of Health during the parliamentary session Empty Deputy enslave the designation of Minister of Health during the parliamentary session

Post by Rocky Wed 19 May 2021, 7:02 am

[size=52]Deputy enslave the designation of Minister of Health during the parliamentary session[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Deputy for the National Approach bloc, Mazen Al-Faili, expected, on Wednesday, that a minister of health would not be named during the current parliamentary session, because the representatives were busy with their electoral programs.
    Al-Faily said in a statement that "most of the political forces are busy arranging their conditions in the upcoming elections, and there are only a few months left, which made Parliament inactive in most of its sessions."
    "The short period in which the new Minister of Health will be, which is four months, is one of the reasons for the blocs' lack of enthusiasm to resolve the file," Faily added.
    A member of the Parliamentary Health Committee, Representative Salman Hassan, had confirmed in a previous statement to Al-Maalouma that the nomination for the position of Minister of Health would be submitted after the blessed Eid Al-Fitr holiday.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:46 pm