Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament calls on officials to take to the streets and engage in field work

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliament - Parliament calls on officials to take to the streets and engage in field work Empty Parliament calls on officials to take to the streets and engage in field work

Post by rocky Thu May 20, 2021 8:05 am

Parliament calls on officials to take to the streets and engage in field work

•  Time: 05/20/2021 08:54:15

•  Read: 1,690 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad, called on the parliamentary committees specialized in the services file to follow up on the work of ministries and service projects, exercise their legislative and oversight duties, and diagnose obstacles and problems to lift or alleviate the suffering, especially when we are in the summer and are on the rise. Temperature.
Al-Haddad said, in a press statement, that the crisis of the deterioration of services is exacerbating the level of the country, and there is severe resentment among the citizens, and the negligence is clear by the ministries and service departments, and citizens deserve from the state to provide basic services such as water, electricity, roads, removing and raising waste, rehabilitating parks and raising the proportion of space. Green, and this is part of the basic rights of the citizen. 
He called on the government to "mobilize efforts, harness the energies and take the necessary measures and measures, and for officials to go to the street and the field and not rely on reports and statements, and to stand directly on the service reality and address it with quick steps to contain the accumulated crisis for years, and hold the negligent accountable."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:49 am