Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq tops the list of importing countries for Turkish agricultural exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq tops the list of importing countries for Turkish agricultural exports Empty Iraq tops the list of importing countries for Turkish agricultural exports

Post by Rocky Thu 20 May 2021, 7:10 am

Iraq tops the list of importing countries for Turkish agricultural exports

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Turkish Exporters Association (TIM) announced, on Thursday, that Germany and Iraq last month achieved the advanced ranks in the list of Turkish agricultural exports.
    The association said, in a report, that "Turkish agricultural exports during the month of April amounted to 2 billion and 360 thousand dollars, an increase of 33.9 percent compared to the same period of the previous year," noting that "the share of the agricultural sector in total exports amounted to 12.6 percent." “.
    He pointed out that “the highest demand on the agricultural sectors during the past month came from Germany and Iraq,” indicating that “most of the nuts, products, dried fruits, fruit products, vegetables, olives and olive oil are exported to Germany, while the sectors of grains, pulses, oilseeds, paper products, furniture and forest products are exported. Aquaculture and animal products are exported more to Germany and Iraq.
    He indicated that "Iraq imported Turkish cereals, pulses, oilseeds and their products for 121 million and 577 thousand dollars, furniture paper and forest products for 82 million and 332 thousand dollars, and aquaculture and animal products 52 million 493 thousand dollars."
    Iraq imports most of the goods and goods from neighboring countries, especially Iran and Turkey, while Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, yesterday, Wednesday, attributed the reasons for the decline of the agricultural sector in Iraq to the result of wars and conflicts, mismanagement, planning and the spread of corruption that prevented the agricultural sector from being the forefront of the rest of the sectors after oil .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:00 pm