Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Does appealing some budget paragraphs stop their implementation? ... Parliamentary law answers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Does appealing some budget paragraphs stop their implementation? ... Parliamentary law answers Empty Does appealing some budget paragraphs stop their implementation? ... Parliamentary law answers

Post by Rocky Mon 24 May 2021, 7:45 am

Does appealing some budget paragraphs stop their implementation? ... Parliamentary law answers

[ltr]2021.05.24 - 11:28[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]1 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - People   
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee said, on Monday, that appealing some paragraphs of the budget does not stop their implementation, but rather suspends the contested articles only, while indicating that adding any paragraph needs government approval.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The representative of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Bahar Mahmoud, explained in a statement to the official agency, followed by "People", (May 24, 2021), that "the government has challenged the articles that have been added by the House of Representatives," explaining that "Parliament has no right to add additional articles in the budget. According to the constitution, it is his right to transfer. "  
    She added that "in the event that any article is added in the budget, the approval of the government is supposed to be taken," explaining that "the parliamentary finance and during its 50 meetings were amended in the budget articles in line with the Iraqi economy, which is going through a financial, economic and security crisis."  
    It indicated that "the Finance Committee obtained the government's approval of the additives in the budget law," stressing that "the appeal of some provisions of the budget does not stop its implementation but only suspends the contested materials."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:08 pm