Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of soft loans in four provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The launch of soft loans in four provinces Empty The launch of soft loans in four provinces

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Jul 2014, 6:57 am

The launch of soft loans in four provinces

17/07/2014

Agencies - preparing the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to launch the seventh meal of soft loans to support small projects for several provinces.

And said Labour Minister Nassar al-Rubaie, in a press statement: "that all procedures related to the release of the meal seventh concessional loan income-generating been completed by the Ministry and will be launched 3000 loan during the next few days in the provinces of Baghdad, Dhi Qar, Babylon and Najaf to implement their projects generating income within the program fund lending which is implemented by the Department of Employment and loans, as it will give them between $ 10-20 million without interest. "

He said al-Rubaie to review the possibility of loans covered by these ports competent in their provinces or see the website of the ministry in the coming days.

He added that the ministry had launched five meals over the years 2013 and 2014 and the number covered by those loans 23 thousand and 46 beneficiaries, to be the final number after the launch of the meal sixth 26 thousand and 546 borrowers, explaining that he will be granted loans in the form of payments to the beneficiaries of the lack of financial allocations sufficient.

The Minister of Labour that the number of applicants for concessional loan amounted to 94 000 unemployed registered within a database the ministry, since more than three years, noting that the amounts that are granted to borrowers under the program of concessional lending to support small grants through a dedicated fund for this purpose depends on the deliberation money borrowing among borrowers.

Q, Q

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:43 am