Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance .. The region’s share of the budget depends on the application of 4 paragraphs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance .. The region’s share of the budget depends on the application of 4 paragraphs Empty Parliamentary Finance .. The region’s share of the budget depends on the application of 4 paragraphs

Post by Rocky Wed 26 May 2021, 9:00 am

[size=32]Parliamentary Finance .. The region’s share of the budget depends on the application of 4 paragraphs[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wed May 26, 2021 at 10:58 am (115 Views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Sky Press /

The Parliamentary Finance Committee clarified, on Wednesday, the reasons for not sending the region's share of the budget.

Committee member Jamal Cougar said in statements, "There are four paragraphs in the budget, if the federal and regional governments agree and implement them, then the budget will be sent to Kurdistan."

He continued, "The first paragraph is that the region must deliver oil of at least 250 thousand barrels per day, and the second paragraph is to deliver half of the non-oil imports to the center, while the third paragraph is to hand over the lists for preparing employees, and the fourth paragraph allows the Federal Office of Supervision in coordination with the Office Financial control in the region has been auditing the region's accounts since 2003. "

He added, "Sending the region's share of the budget depends on the application of these four paragraphs," noting that "the delegation of the region must visit Baghdad and inform them of its readiness to implement all these conditions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:08 am