Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political leader: The Minister of Finance informed me of his intention to resign before he was quest

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Finance - Political leader: The Minister of Finance informed me of his intention to resign before he was quest Empty Political leader: The Minister of Finance informed me of his intention to resign before he was quest

Post by rocky Thu 27 May 2021, 7:13 am

Political leader: The Minister of Finance informed me of his intention to resign before he was questioned

•  Time: 05/27/2021 14:45:13

•  Read: 1,599 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} A political leader revealed the intention of Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, to submit his resignation from the government, especially after the parliament intended to question the minister about several files.
Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, said in a press interview, "My cousin (the Minister of Finance) told me that he prepared his resignation and that he has no desire to continue with the government because the political blocs bear him raising the dollar at a time that they all met with the prime minister and accepted the decision to raise, but today they disavow the matter. ".
Allawi did not reveal the date of submitting the minister's resignation.
It is noteworthy that MPs said that the House of Representatives intends to question the Minister of Finance next week, and the most prominent of the interrogation files is the raising of the dollar and the delivery of the region’s financial dues without legal basis, in addition to other files.

Ammar Al-Masoudi
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 24 May 2022, 1:27 pm